Bundgaard – Bennie Strap Tex with a waterproof Tex-Membrane
Bennie Strap Tex is a super good choice for very active children who like to go fast. It is a practical sneaker that, with its waterproof Bundgaard Tex membrane, makes it really good for both the spring and autumn months. The sole goes up over the nose and protects the little feet against both blows, shocks and wear and tear from e.g. a running bike. The design is sporty and emphasized by fine color contrasts. Bennie Strap Tex closes with 2 velcro closures that make it easy for the child to put the shoes on themselves.
Materials and info:
- Fit: Wide
- Waterproof: Bundgaard-Tex is a waterproof and breathable Tex-Membrane that can withstand a water column pressure of 0.8 bar.
- Material: Breathable leather/Suede/Textile material.
- Lining: In textile
- Sole: In TPR rubber, which is durable and has high flexibility.
- Closure: Two Velcro closures that make it easy to adjust it to the foot and put the shoe on.
- Fixed heel cap: Yes, provides support and stability to the foot.
- Fixed toe cap: Yes, provides good space and protection for the toes.
To prevent water, dirt and grime from penetrating the textile material, the shoe must be impregnated 1-2 times before being put into use. Likewise, impregnation should be applied regularly during use.
Regular cleaning of textile shoes can help extend the life of the shoes.
Here’s how you do it:
- 1. Start by brushing the shoe free of dirt with a dry, soft brush. Remove any shoelaces and wash them in soapy water. The Velcro straps can be cleaned with an old dry toothbrush.
- 2.If the textile material is still dirty, the shoe and sole can be cleaned with a cloth or sponge soaked in soapy water. Then let the shoe dry at room temperature.
- 3.When the shoe is dry, finish with a layer of protective impregnation
If the shoes have become wet, it is important that they are allowed to dry before the next use. However, never put the shoes on a radiator or in a warming cabinet, as this can damage the material.
|Str. 20||13,3 cm||5,8 cm|
|Str. 21||14 cm||6 cm|
|Str. 22||14,6 cm||6,2 cm|
|Str. 23||15,4 cm||6 cm|
|Str. 24||16,2 cm||6,6 cm|
|Str. 25||16,7 cm||6,7 cm|
Autumn shoes, All year-around
Dominant thumb (Egyptian), Mountain (Greek), Plato (Roman), Square