Bundgaard Walker Pull Tex II – Rose
Walker Pull TEX is a super soft winter boot. The design has references to a classic Moonboot but is updated so that the children´s comfort is secured.
Fit: Narrow and Normal
Lining: 100% wool
Sole: TRP – Rubber (Bundgaard Zero Heel*)
Closure: Slip-on TEX-membrane (breathable and water-repellent)
Walker Pull TEX is a super soft winter boot. The design has references to a classic Moonboot but is updated so that the children´s comfort is secured. The sole protects against blows, shocks, and wear and tear. Walker Pull Tex is lined with 100% lambswool, has a water-repellent TEX-membrane, and will keep your feet warm and dry throughout the winter.
The boot has a TPR-sole with a rough surface. The advantage of this material is that it does not change, when the temperature drops, and will therefore provide a good grip, even if it gets cold and slippery outside. Walker Pull Tex is also part of the “Bundgaard Zero Heel” collection*.
Recommended growing space: 12-15 mm.
- Fit: Narrow and Normal
- A firm heel cap ensures support and stability
- A firm toe cap provides good space and protection around the toes
- Removable insoles make it:
- Easy to check if the size is correct – both when buying and continuously during use.
- NOTE: Small children bend their toes and cannot feel when the shoe is too small.
- Possible to aerate and dry the soles
- Easy and quick to clean the inside of the shoe
- Very soft and flexible
We recommend that you treat your footwear with impregnate spray both before and during use to extend the life of the shoe. This has a moisture and dirt-repellent effect and protects the leather from drying out.
Leather is a natural material, and each product is unique. In time it will need a little care as it will look and feel a little dry. Start by wiping the shoe with a hard-wrung damp cloth and let the shoe dry (avoid suede). Then use polish or leather grease on the shoe. When it has dried completely – preferably overnight – the shoe can be treated again for even better result.
Important: Impregnation spray must not contain silicone, as this destroys the TEX membrane’s breathability.
It is important that boots with a TEX-membrane dries naturally, which means that the soles must be taken out of the boot for them to dry completely (if necessary, place newspaper in the boots overnight to speed up the process). The boots cannot be placed directly on a heating source (e.g., heating cabinet or radiator as this will damage the membrane.
BUNDGAARD ZERO HEEL
* Bundgaard Zero Heel is a collection characterized by thin and flexible soles. This increases freedom of movement and gives a good sense of the ground. The soles are flat without heel drop – a non-elevated heel. The main idea behind this collection has been to create minimalistic styles where the sole purpose is to protect the foot against the outside surface.
Size 25: 15,7 cm / 6,3 cm
Size 26: 16,4 cm / 6,4 cm
Size 27: 17 cm / 6,5 cm
Size 28: 17,7 cm / 6,7 cm
Size 29: 18,2 cm / 6,9 cm
Size 30: 18,9 cm / 7 cm
Size 31: 19,4 cm / 7,1 cm
Size 32: 20 cm / 7,3 cm
Size 33: 21 cm / 7,5 cm
Size 34: 22 cm / 7,7 cm
23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Dominant thumb (Egyptian), Mountain (Greek), Plato (Roman), Square